I am kinda scared for school to start in less than 2 days!! The only reason I think I'm scared is probably 'cuz I don't have any friends in my class and I have a cold!!! Now there's is a 25% chance I could get the name of "Runny Nose" girl or a 75% chance I could get the name of "Caesy the cool girl"!!! You never know!! Well, you adults that graduated High School can I please get some advice!!! PLZ!!!!
5 years ago




2 Comments:
You are too funny! Of course you will be Caesy the cool girl!
School started last week down in FL.
Have a great first day! You will be great!
Grandma Cathy
I havn't graduated high school. but i've just started. And I was in the same problem. I don't know anybody in my classes. But it's kinda a good thing! I have even more friends now! just cause I meet new friends! just be yourself. don't be shy to tell someone hi. even if they give you a weird look. serious! I told a guy hi, sat with him at lunch a couple times. and now i'm going to homecoming with him! go figure! haha. good luck!
-Allison
and always smile! :) not even kidding!
Post a Comment