Today is the worst day ever!!! I am just having the worst day ever! Let me explain... Well, this morning I went to picnik.com to make a new header and it said i had to download something to do it and I have already done it before without having to download something, so I'm just like wat the heck... Well, I downloaded it and it said I had to have adminisstor to download it and I am like "are you freaking kiding me"!!! So I couldn't do the new header that I wanted to do!! Then later after I just changed my header I go downstairs to ask my mom if she has the camera with her so I could upload my parade pictures and I go downstairs and I trip on the 3rd stair and there is 16 stairs, and I fall all the way down the stairs and land on my tummy side!!! Luckily I caught my head or that would've hurt bad!! But I hurt my wrist bad and hurt my knee and ankle aswell!! It hurt bad! :( Now this is less than half way through the day so who knows whats going to happen later in the day!! Well, if any thing else happens to me that is likely to happen on FRIDAY the 13th I will post about it!! Well, have a good non-FRIDAY the 13th!! LOL!!!
5 years ago




2 Comments:
Hope you are okay!!!!
Love the new pictures!
Grandma Cathy
Bad day's suck don't they! I hate when one crappy thing happens after another! But I do hope your okay. ( at least you didn't fall UP the stairs that would be a bit more embarrasing don't ya think?) You should ask your Aunt Amy about that, she did that ALL the time!LOL!
Hope you're laughing about it now!
And you are having a good day today!
Post a Comment