So I went to the doctor for my "cold" and it turns out I have Brocidious. I have to take an inhaler and this medicine that looks like milk but taste like a strawberry slushy. It sucks so bad. The doctor told me that I might have it for Halloween but not for Christmas that was the only good thing about the trip to the doctors office!!
5 years ago




3 Comments:
OH! Bronchitis??? Good luck KC!!! I hope you feel better soon! Love ya and miss ya!
I love your profile pic! so cute! converse are like my signature. I have a pair I never take off! I even wore them with my homecoming dress. lol.
love ya!
-Alli
www.alliallison.blogspot.com
oh Caesy That doesn't sound very fun :( I hope you are feeling well enough to come hangout in a couple weeks. I'm excited to see you!! Love you lots get better girly!
Post a Comment