February 1, 2009

My Bear Lake Weekend!



I went skiing for the first time this year and I had so much fun!I went with Candice, Aunt Britters, Uncle Cody, and Braxton!!I went on 2 runs with Brax one as a warm up and one as a last trip for the day!!!Dang, he his such a good skier, boy do I wish I could ski like him!Then we both did all day lessons at Beaver, my teacher was Hailey Newton, she is the best teacher I have ever had!!!She was way nice!Then we got home and I got to see Saige and Ridge,I was so excited to see them and I think they were excited to see me but I'm not sure, HMMM!!But I was doing my toenails and stuff and Brittney asked me to remove the nail polish off of Saige's finger nails and toenails and so ya I did do it and Saige was just such a little doll I did sparkely's on her fingers and toenails and I kept telling her to wait until this dries so I can put the clear coat on and then I put the clear coat on and she was like "Now we Need to Wait for This to dry or I can't Leave"!It was so freak'in cute!!!!Earlier that day when we were still at Beaver, Brax was playing a little game with this boy named Clark, they were pretending to be bears!!! It was so cute!!!!

1 Comments:

Hailey said...

hey caesy!
i LOVE snowboarding!
i go every friday at pine creek. its awesome!