February 9, 2009

Bye Bye Teeth (dentist)

Well today I had to go into the dentist to get 4 teeth pulled!It sucked, well so I had to be in there by 7:30 am, when I got there they had to weigh me, (how emmbarissing),so they did that they I went in a relaxing room and my dentist gave me this medicine that was disscussting, it makes you drowsy and stuff, so I was in the relaxing room watching "Horton Heres a Who" and before he gave me the medicine he brought in some ice cream spary and I wasnt supposed to eat or drink after midnight so I dont know why he gave it to me but he said "so the medicine dosnt taste gross."Well the medicine still tasted gross but oh well.Me and Grammy Tana were in that room waiting for the medicine to kick in, and it took a while to kick in but it still kicked in.So the medicine helps you forget what has happed at the dentist.So after it kicked in my dentist nurse and Grammy took me to the "teeth pulling" room and I was all relaxed and they got started and before we knew it they had already pulled 2 teeth well we were in ther for 30 minutes tops!So I woke up when we were done and they let me stay to calm down then we left and when we got home me and grammy took a nap.We woke up and Grammy had a suprise for me, (I have a nitendo ds), well I have always wanted a "Petshop" game for it well I got one and I played it for a couple minutes and I had a popcicle and some pudding then I had to have some stupid "Tylenol" then I rested and kinda finished that and then I got on the computer to do this!So theres a whole lot of latest news!!

4 Comments:

Anonymous said...

At least the worst part is over with now!!
Love you!
Grandma Cathy

alliSUN said...

ooooooooh! yikes! That sounds painful! Well good luck with that. Keep eating pudding! That's all I lived on for like a week when I got braces! My favorite is bannana cream! keep smiling anyways!

-Alli

Soto family said...

Caesy you were so brave today! Great job! (And... you didn't write the part of how loopy and silly you got with that medicine..) But, I agree with Grandma Cathy! At least the worst part is over. BRACES HERE WE COME!!! Love you!

Candice said...

it sounds like you had a pretty good experience at the Dentists for being the Dentist :) lol Good Job girl. You are all ready so Beautiful I can't wait to see you when you are all done with Braces.