May 25, 2010

More, More & More!

Hey! I am starting a new business. It is called More, More & More.
I make jewlery and some other things. I will be posting the pictures
of everything I make on here. If you want to purchase anything, just email me your name, what you want and a number I can call you and also your address if you don't live close. I will post the price underneath the picture. So, just keep up to date. My email will be on the right side of the screen. Thanks Much!
- Caesy
- More, More & More!
Helping you capture the moments with STYLE!!

2 Comments:

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to see your jewerly!
love ya!
Grandma Cathy

alliSUN said...

i'm so excited to see all your merch! i'll be checking in ;) my blog is still www.alliallison.blogspot.com, i'm just starting it over :D